Club Penguin Forums - Club Penguin Island
Please register you login to beifet from the forums ful features
Please register you login to beifet from the forums ful features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imageswhy have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean Chat10RegisterLog in

why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
z mine
Ninja Master
Ninja Master
z mine

Male
Number of posts : 769
Registration date : 2008-12-27

why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean Empty
PostSubject: why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean   why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:54 am

why i got one for mean now 2nd dont know why and ninja ace got 2 removed not 1
Back to top Go down
ace mac ace
Ace in the face
Ace in the face
ace mac ace

Male
Number of posts : 1079

why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean Empty
PostSubject: Re: why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean   why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:11 am

now there all gone!
Back to top Go down
z mine
Ninja Master
Ninja Master
z mine

Male

PostSubject: Re: why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean   why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:01 pm

why are they all gone?
Back to top Go down
NeoJ
Ninja
Ninja
NeoJ

Male
Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean   why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:58 pm

How should I know
Back to top Go down
Jayboy808
Trainne Ninja
Trainne Ninja
Jayboy808

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean   why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:04 pm

yea me to how should i know
Back to top Go down
ace mac ace
Ace in the face
Ace in the face
ace mac ace

Male
Number of posts : 1079

PostSubject: Re: why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean   why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:09 pm

i dont know either!
Back to top Go down
z mine
Ninja Master
Ninja Master
z mine

Male

PostSubject: Re: why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean   why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:49 pm

somethings fishy i have 5 and when i was i mean to admin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean   why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why have i got something about being mean i was asking a question and my 2nd one for mean
Page 1 of 1