Club Penguin Forums - Club Penguin Island
Please register you login to beifet from the forums ful features
Please register you login to beifet from the forums ful features
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Forums

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSorry for... Chat10RegisterLog in

Sorry for...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greenkid2
I need a pie
I need a pie

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Sorry for... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for...   Sorry for... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:48 am

Hi guys i am sorry about the CP$ problem that we had (the one were your max amount of CP$ was 100CP$) it has been fixed now and we can go 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000CP$ and even higher than that.Because we had the problem we all start with CP$ of 100CP$ this also means that the bank that we had just started is now closed dont worry if you had money in the bank CAUSE WE DONT DO REFUNDS HA HA HA HA joking i am not that mean if you had any money in your bank account we will put in in your bank account. Oh i all most forgot now that we can hold more money shop owners can now rase prices and i know that i even done it and i am sorry that i did it but it was not a rule when i did it but: No more infraction shops the reason is when you get a infraction it is because you broke a rule and if you could just buy your infractions away not much people will follow the rules so NO MORE infrations SHOPS
Back to top Go down

Sorry for...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Forums - Club Penguin Island :: Club Penguin Island History :: Bin-
Jump to: